Good Morning Friends! I hope you all had a great Monday yeasterday! Today I am sharing some gift ideas for the ladies on your list! I hope this post gives you some inspiration 🙂 You can click anything that is pink and it will take you directly to the product pictured and being mentioned! Enjoy!!
Blush Pouch For Her Purse (only $25! – Great for ladies who love to stay organized, so cute!
- Hair Care Set – LOVE this brand! Comes with full size and travel size (for when she comes and visits you 😉 ) of the dry shampoo and texturizing spray!
- New Nikes – Love the blush color 🙂
- Personalized Luggage Tag – Great for the traveler! I have owned this exact one for a few years and love it, I need to update mine with my new monogram!
- Tortoise Monogram Coaster Set – So so so adorable! Tortoise is so classic in my opinion and these would be great for a newlywed or someone who just moved into a new home! (or anyone for that matter haha)
- Jo Malone Perfume / “Cologne” – This scent is one of my favorites, it is soooo fresh and clean! Any of her products make the PERFECT gift!
- Weekender for Her – Such a practical gift that she will have for years.
- Travel Jewelry Case – Another practical gift! This would be great for a mother or mother in law on your list!
- Kate Spade Studs – Classic yet subtle statement earrings
- Bean Boots – I wore a pair of these in this post, this pair is soooo adorable and under $100! Great gift!
- Fleece Pullover – These are super popular right now and super warm & cozy! Pair with some cozy socks and you’ve got a great gift!
- Monogram Beanie – Essential for anyone that lives in a cold climate! Plus the monogram is an adorable touch! Love this!
- Luxury Holiday Candle – This is THE holiday candle! It is a bit of a splurge but worth every penny! I promise you 🙂
- Cozy Robe – Everyone should have a cozy robe in my book and this would make an exceptional gift for your mother or mother in law!
- Gold Locket Keepsake Ornament – I love sentimental gifts and this is one that will be treasured for years!
- Cashmere Ruffle Wrap – Such a beautiful piece she will wear and have for years and years!
- Cashmere Lined Leather Gloves – Beautiful and luxurious gift under $100!
- Hallmark Publishing Christmas Book – YES, you read that right!! Where are all my Hallmark lovers?!! They have started producing books!!! This would be a wonderful gift or stocking stuffer! If you are on a budget, use this as the main gift and add cute candies, a box of hot cocoa and other small things to bulk it up a bit! I can’t wait to read this!!
- Yeti Tumbler – Would be cute with gift cards inside to her fav coffee shop or restaurant!
- Skincare Set – My favorite skincare line! Natural ingredients with active ingredients that provide results! This is a great kit for someone to try out her line 🙂
- Monogram Tortoise Earrings – These are adorable! I love the personalization of the monogram and of course, the tortoiseshell! (comes in other colors!)
- Bow Slippers – Can be worn indoor or outdoor! Super adorable with the bow detail and UGG makes the BEST moccasins and slippers. My mama just ordered these!
- Classic Plaid Blanket Scarf – You can never go wrong with a blanket scarf! I love the print of this one too.
Italian Olivewood Slice Cheese Paddle – Great gift for someone who loves to host… or anyone that loves cheese! (Does anyone not love cheese?!? Sorry for all of the lactose intolerant friends!)
- Camel Belt – Great basic for any wardrobe, I love a good belt!
- Monogram Laptop Sleeve – For the working woman! Mark and Graham has impeccable gifts with great quality! I would LOVE one of these!
And that wraps up my gift guide for her! I hope you enjoyed and grabbed a few ideas 🙂 As always, thank you for reading and spending some time with me! How is your holiday shopping going?! Are you having trouble finding something for someone on your list? Leave me a comment, I would love to help you!
Have a wonderful day!