Happy 1st official Monday in December!! Is anyone else dancing with excitement?! I’m not going to lie, I am totally missing the colder weather right now. All of you living through that climate is probably giving me the side eye, haha but it makes this time feel so much more magical!! But I guess I’ll just have to set our AC to 64 and put on a sweater and some slippers to get my fix of that for now.
Now, today’s post is NOT about cold weather 🙂 Today, I am sharing 5 things I am absolutely loving right now! Sooo let’s hop right in!
- Holiday Starbucks drinks! I’m not going to lie, I did indulge in these (probably a little too much…aka going every morning for a week haha) when they first came out for the season… but now that it’s actually the Christmas season, they are such a fun treat! My current favorite: Peppermint Mocha (hot)! What’s yours?!
- This Target PJ set! The one I have is the shorts (because it’s still 80 degrees here almost daily) but they do come in the long sleeve set as well. If you know of the luxury sleepwear brand Eberjey, commonly found at Nordstrom, these are the EXACT same material and feeling at a fraction of the price! Super cozy and I’ve even gotten compliments from William!
- Me Time – I have been taking some much needed time for myself lately (probably because I got so sick after Thanksgiving!) but it has been so good for not only myself but my marriage too! Most of the time it consists of totally unplugging, watching a Hallmark movie by myself and not worrying about a thing – it has totally refreshed me and I have seen the positive effects that come with just simply “taking a break”. (Sharing my fav Hallmark movies in an upcoming post! 😉 )
- Living Proof Full Dry Volume Blast – Ok ladies…. this stuff is INSANE! I officially never want to live without this product. I have had the same bottle for over a year now, my mom had gotten me a shampoo set from Living Proof and it came with it free. The first few times I used it, I was not a fan because I had no idea what it was supposed to do. When I saw another blogger talk about it she mentioned how to use it and well… the rest is history! This magical bottle gives you volume like NO OTHER! I have finer hair and am recovering from a lot of hair damage (post coming soon, I promise!!) and it has always been hard for me to achieve long-lasting volume, well… until this miracle product! I style my hair as usual and then take the top layer of my hair, lift that up and spray this near the root. If my hair is curled, I will spray this up at the bottom of my styled hair and it will give me that bit bouncy hair I long for. I will include a before and after photo from Nordstrom’s site so you can get an idea! Moral of the story – L.O.V.E. this stuff! It would make a great gift or stocking stuffer for your girlfriend, mama or daughter in law!
- Christmas Jazz! So I know I mentioned some of the songs on my Christmas playlist in this post, but I have also been loving more jazzy tunes especially while I am working! It is so easy to put on and set the mood for you to knock some major things off your to-do list! Plus it makes me feel like I am living in a Hallmark! Ugh, I love it so much!! There is a station on Spotify called Christmas Cocktail Jazz and that is what I will play most of the time! Here are a few songs for you:
- Come All Ye Faithful – The Moods
- Here We Come A-Caroling – Leif Shires
- Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! – The Arthur P. Dahl Ensemble
- Home For The Holidays – Richard Smithfield
- Walking In A Winter Wonderland – Jan Ullah
- Silent Night (Jazz Trio Edition) – Starry Bay Trio
- Christmas Is Here – The Moods
And those are 5 things I am loving! What are you currently loving?! Leave me a comment below, I would love to hear from you 🙂
Finally, I am doing GIVEAWAYS each week until Christmas! The first one is up on my Instagram (@MrsRebeccaWright) be sure to go follow me and enter for a chance to win!!
Have a wonderful week!