Photography by: Michela Brooke
Hey internet world, I am Rebecca Wright and I’m super excited to be here. I am creating this space to share parts of my life with family and friends that live long distance as well as a creative space to share my love for fashion, beauty, cleaning, travel, fitness and soooo much more! I hope my blog will help inspire you!
For my first post I am sharing 10 facts about myself so that you can get to know me a little better!
- I just turned 22 on June 4th! It was actually one of my favorite birthdays, I felt so loved by all of the people I care about!!
- I married my soul mate and the man of my dreams on October 15th, 2017… it was the most beautiful day of my entire life! The day exceeded my wildest dreams and now life with my husband (it’s so fun being able to say that!!) has been such a gift! He makes life so fun and I know that God hand picked him to lead me for the rest of my life!
- I grew up in the Northwest Suburbs of Illinois.
- You can meet people in the wildest places… I actually met Will, my husband, walking down the street while I was on vacation 5 years ago!
- One of my favorite childhood memories was growing up racing dirt bikes with my dad and brother! My dad raced motocross professionally and it became one of our families favorite hobbies together.
- There is a permanent screw in my right wrist! I fractured my scaphoid in High School playing soccer. I didn’t know it was fractured for 2 weeks!!
- My dream job is to be a mom!! Ever since I was a little girl all I wanted was to raise some babies and be a momma!
- I may have the world record for most broken phones… (that’s a little dramatic) buuuut anyone that knows me knows that there is always SOMETHING wrong with my phone! The funniest story was when I was getting out of the car and heard a little “plop” noise… I looked down and realized my phone had fallen out of my lap and down a sewer drain on the side of the street! Will and my brother in law, Tyler, tried to get it out but the drain was locked and there was water down there!!
- Will and I currently live in South Florida but it has been our dream since before getting married to raise a family in North Carolina! Will grew up in NC and my sweet sister in law (the sister I always wanted!!) and her precious family live there.
- I absolutely love traditions! I love any excuse to turn an ordinary day into a super fun day and create memories. I think it has made Will laugh quite a bit since getting married… the best example was when he woke up on our “1 year engagement anniversary” to a full breakfast, and a big banner that said “YES” with sweet notes about how I would say yes a million times over. It may be silly to a lot of people but I’ve learned to make the most of what you’ve got!
I am so grateful you chose to stop by my blog today and have been blown away by the support and excitement from everyone! Now that my site has launched, you can expect posts from me on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays (and maybe a bonus post here and there)!
The Target gift card giveaway winner from Facebook is: Juliana Gutierrez and Instagram:Katie Faucette!!! Congratulations ladies, and thank you to everyone who entered! I plan on doing lots of giveaways (especially through the holidays) so stay tuned!!
Now that you’ve learned some fun facts about me, I would love for you to comment a fun fact about yourself! Thank you again for reading my very first post!!!
I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday, I’ll be back tomorrow with another post!