Surprise! I normally do not post on Fridays but with Christmas quickly approaching, I thought I would continue throwing out some of my best ideas to hopefully help you out! Today we are chatting about the stockings!
Photography: Mary McCarty
The big controversy of what to stuff the stocking with. Do you fill with fun, gimmicky items? Practical items? Or small in size yet big ticket items? Well no matter what your stance, I’ve got you covered on all of your stocking and stuffing needs to ensure everyone loves what Santa brought 😉
For The Ladies
- Dry Bar Hair Clips
- Texas Teasing Brush
- Batiste Dry Shampoo – My favorite affordable dry shampoo. I use this almost every day! This is a great price for a 3 pack if you’re buying for multiple ladies! Highly recommend 🙂
- Lip Scrub – This is a best seller at Nordstrom! Super cute stocking stuffer or gift for your girlfriend.
- Dry Bar Rollers – I would looooove these! Great for the girl that loves volume.
- Chocolate Lipsticks – These are adorable. Perfect for the classic girly girl!
- Living Proof Full Dry Volume Blast – I raved about this in this post. I don’t ever want to live without this product!
- A Nice Handcream – This one has great reviews
- Rose Salve Lip Balm
- Kendra Scott Lobe Wonders – These help prevent your earlobes from sagging with large earrings!
- Low Profile Socks – These are super cute!
- Pom Pom Beanie – Can never have too many! Such a cute gift for your friend or daughter!! The one pictured is sold out so I linked another super cute one that is under $20.
- Donna Karen Cashmere Mist Deodorant – AKA luxury deodorant! It really is great in my opinion.
- Basic Eyeshadow Pallete – Who doesn’t love a new palette?!
- A Christmas Novel – I actually bought this to read through the holidays while up at my in-laws! I am excited to read it 🙂
- Fancy Room Spray – I haven’t had this product but I do love this brands candles!
- Peter Thomas Roth Assorted Face Mask Set – Can be broken up for multiple ladies or just one! This is a great line for facemasks!
- Silk Hairties – These are supposedly really great for your hair. I think they would be a “luxurious” stocking stuffer!
- Jo Malone Hand and Body Wash – I would love to receive this annnnnny day! Great great great gift! The packaging alone is stunning. The scent: Wood Sage and Sea Salt is a best seller! Great for ladies of all ages.
- Chocolate covered pretzels – Can’t.Go.Wrong 😉
- Lip Gloss Set – This could also be broken up or given as a set! Beautiful and universal colors.
For The Guys
Now, on to the guys stocking stuffers! A lot of these would make great gifts as is or in a stocking 🙂 Everything is from Amazon and will arrive before Christmas 🙂 Just click the pink word and it will take you directly to the linked product!
Nice Hair Pomade– A step above the Axe or Old Spice he is using now. This has a matte finish and stronghold. Even guys can have cool grooming products!
Tortoise Comb – This is beautiful and classic! Also has great reviews, I may or may not have bought this for Williams stocking! 😉 What can I say… I love tortoise shell!
Wireless Bluetooth Headphones – Cheaper than the Apple Airpods that he might lose, they have great reviews! If he uses these often then you might want to look at upgrading to a nicer pair like the Apple, Beats or Bose ones!
- Elk Brain Teaser – Good for Christmas morning when they want to do something! I know William will LOVE this, it is a bonus that it is an Elk head!
- Portable Phone Charger – We have 2 of these and use them all the time. Really useful!
- Wood Grain Travel Mug – This is as cool as it looks! Super manly but also a practical gift!
- Milk Frother – To be honest, I want one of these! Snag this for a coffee lover, it’s even under $20!
- Devotional – This one had great reviews and is written by the Robertson family from Duck Dynasty! This one may be going in my Amazon cart for someone!
- Venison Jerky – This is Will’s favorite! It has very clean ingredients as well and is paleo friendly. This is a 12 pack so good for stocking up or can split up for multiple guys!
- Classic Moleskine Notepad – Great for him to have at work or for personal use at home,
- Traeger Grill Seasoning – For the grill master! They have all different flavors too!
PS4 Dual Controller Charger – For the gamer. Such a great buy for under $20!
- Metal Collar Stays – If your guy dresses nice for work, these are great to have!
Need more ideas?!?! Check out my other gift guides listed here:
- 20 Gifts Under $30
- Gifts for Her
- Gifts for Him
- Gifts for the Hostess (but also great for the ladies on your list as well; Mothers, Grandmothers, Mother-in-law etc.)
Before I go there are a few exciting things I wanted to shout out! One of my sweetest friends, Kelly, got engaged this past weekend! And one very sweet reader is getting married this weekend, Melissa, you will be a beautiful bride! Congratulations to these awesome ladies!!
Thank you so much for reading! If you found this post helpful or think someone you know may enjoy, please share it on Facebook!
Wishing you a wonderful weekend!