Happy Monday!! I hope you had a great weekend. We spent our time organizing, running errands and spending some fun one on one time together! With that being said, I am excited and prepared for a productive week ahead!
Over the holidays I was fortunate to spend lots of sweet time with my sister in law. We just so happened to find ourselves at target quite a few times during our trip and she asked me for some recommendations. After she tried them out and told me she fell in love with the products I recommended, we both thought it would be a good idea for me to share some of my favorites here! This post is not sponsored whatsoever, it is just a compilation of items that I use daily 🙂
- Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash – Both William and I have sensitive skin (him more than me) and this body wash is gentle and nourishing to target both of our skin needs. I feel that this hydrates my skin and creates a creamy lather. I typically shave with this as well instead of using shaving cream.
- Kristin Ess Extra Gentle Shampoo – I have been recovering from some major hair damage the last year or so (I will dedicate a full blog post to this and how I have reversed my hair damage!) and have had to be really patient with my hair. This shampoo is free from sulfates and is very gentle. It cleans my scalp and hair so well (especially since I only wash it 1-2 times a week) and not to mention it smells heavenly!
- Kristin Ess Signature Conditioner – Another product I have found and loved from this line is the signature conditioner! This one smells equally amazing and hydrates the ends of my hair very well without weighing it down.
- Thayers Witch Hazel – I raved about this product in this post and it has still been a favorite! I love the rose petal scent 🙂
- Voluminous Million Lashes – This is one of the products I recommended to my sister in law! She said it is her favorite mascara she has ever tried, which I agree 🙂 I prefer the blackest black shade. The bristles on the wand are so fine making it easy to apply as well as prevents clumping!
- Aquaphor – I. Love. This. Stuff. This is what I use as lip balm. It is marketed as a “healing ointment” so it provides intense hydration to restore dry lips. It’s great to have on hand, I also apply it if I ever get light burns from cooking etc!
- Batiste Dry Shampoo – I have talked about this quite a few different times here on the blog. That is because I could not live without this! I use dry shampoo almost daily (which has helped me wash my hair less and bringing it back to a healthy state). This is my absolute favorite affordable/drugstore dry shampoo!
- Neutrogena Hydro-Boost Hydrating Cleansing Gel – I talked about my love for this cleanser in this post and my love for it is still going strong! It is hydrating and removes my makeup all at once! Click here to read more about some of my basic skin care tips.
And that rounds up my top beauty buys from Target! Leave me a comment if you also love any of these products or if you try any out!